- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold on the left and cover the front with black cardstock. Cut 4¾"x6¼" Ooh La La yellow paper and glue centered on the front. Use the ruler and pencil to measure and mark a 2½"x2" window on the front, placing it 1¼" from the top and each side. Open the card, place on the cutting mat, and cut out the window with the knife.
- Place scalloped border Dazzles™ along the window edges. Cut 4¾"x1⅝" Ooh La La striped paper and mat the long edges on black cardstock with ⅛" borders. Place a Dazzles™ border across the center, then glue the strip ⅜" from the bottom. Cut out the “special delivery” label and foam tape at the lower right as shown.
- Wrap a 3" ribbon around the card edge, 1⅝" from the top and through the window, and glue the ends overlapped on the front. Punch out the Ooh La La die cuts shown and remove the nibs. Foam tape the 1¼" flower to the window at the upper right and place two Dazzles™ leaves and a pink flower as shown. Tie a shoestring bow and glue under the flower.
- Glue the pink Eiffel tower along the left edge of the window. Glue two flower die cuts and foam tape a pink flower die cut as shown. Place Dazzles™ leaves around the flowers and Dazzles™ flower centers as shown.
- For the inside: Cut 5"x3½" Ooh La La pink paper and mat the long edges on black cardstock with ⅛" borders. Cut 5"x⅞" Ooh La La striped paper and mat the long edges on black cardstock with ⅛" borders. Glue the striped paper across the center of the pink paper. Place Dazzles™ borders above and below the striped paper.
- Cut out “Ooh La La it’s your birthday” and mat on pink cardstock with 1/16" borders. Mat on black cardstock with 1/32" borders, then glue centered on the striped paper. Glue the constructed inside so it’s centered in the window when the card is closed. Punch out the die cuts shown and remove the nibs. Glue the die cuts and place the Dazzles™ flowers and leaves as shown.