- For the card front: Trim the card to 5"x5" and turn with the fold at the top. Cut black cardstock to cover the front. Cut 4⅝"x4⅝" Ooh La La teal paper and mat on teal cardstock with 1/16" borders, then glue centered on the black cardstock. Wrap ribbon vertically, ¾" from the right edge and glue the ends to the back. Glue the cardstock to the card front.
- Cut 3"x3½" white cardstock and stamp the biking girls on it. When dry, color the image with the pens. For the girl in front, color her skin FS6, the lips PP3, the hair GB8, and the bow, socks and dress DR
- For the girl in back, color her skin FS6, the lips PP3, the hair TN7, the coat TB3, the shoes TB9, and the hat TB1 with a DR5 rose.
- Color the basket GB10, the bike TB9 and DR7 with a BG6 tire. Color the flowers GB5, BP2, and PP5 with DG3 leaves. Color a narrow shadow around the entire image with BG
- Mat the image on teal cardstock with 1/16" borders, then on black cardstock with 1/32" borders. Glue centered on the front, slipping the right edge under the ribbon.
- Cut out the Ooh La La blank pink label and stamp “best friends” on it. Foam tape at the lower left, overlapping the lower edge of the image. Punch out the Ooh La La die cuts shown and remove the nibs. Glue a ⅝" flower behind the label at the left end, then foam tape the ⅞" and ½" flowers as shown.
- Make a 4-loop bow and tie the center with thread. Glue to the first ribbon at the image’s upper right corner, then glue a ⅝" flower die cut to the center. Place the rhinestones as shown.
- For the inside: Cut 4"x4" Ooh La La blue paper and mat on black cardstock with 1/16" borders. Stamp “life is better with friends” at the upper left and the girls at the lower right. Punch out the die cuts shown and remove the nibs. Glue the die cuts and place rhinestones as shown.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Ooh La La Artful Card Kit (link)
- Cardstocks: teal, black
- Smooth White Cardstock (link)
- Janie’s Girlfriends stamp set (link)
- 18" of ⅜" wide gray satin ribbon (link)
- Gray or black embroidery thread
- Black Baby Bling rhinestones (link)
- Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad (link)
- Spectrum Noir pen sets: Blue (link), Pink (link), Green (link), Yellow (link), Warm Gray (link), Red (link), Brown (link), Skin Tones/ Pale Hues (link)
- Acrylic stamping block (link)
- ¼" wide Ultra Clear tape (link)
- Foam tape (link)
- Adhesive (link)
- 5"x6½" white card & envelope (link)