- For the card front: Cut 4⅞"x6⅜" Butterfly Garden green paper and glue centered on the front. Punch out the 6" and 3½" Butterfly Garden flower stem die cuts and remove the nibs. Glue the 6" flower near the left edge.
- Punch out the Butterfly Garden green/yellow label die cut and remove the nibs. Glue to the upper right, ⅞" from the top. Cut out “with sympathy” and glue the dark green ribbon behind it. Notch the ribbon ends, then foam tape the greeting to the label.
- Foam tape the 3½" flower over the right side of the first stem. Punch out the three butterfly die cuts, remove the nibs, and foam tape and glue to the front as shown.
- Cut a 1" sage green ribbon and set aside. Make a 4-loop bow with the remainder and tie the center with thread. Wrap and glue the 1" ribbon around the center, trimming the excess. Glue the bow to the base of the flowers. Place pearls as shown.
- For the inside: Cut 4¾"x4¾" Butterfly Garden border paper and mat on cardstock with 1/16" borders. Glue centered on the inside. Punch out the yellow banner die cut and remove the nibs. Cut a 3½" section of the banner and glue vertically to the border paper, ¾" from the right edge, aligning the upper edges. Cut out the sentiment and foam tape over the banner, then place pearls as shown.