Designer’s Tip: To prevent the embossing process from cracking cardstock, spritz the cardstock very lightly with water, place it in the folder face up, and emboss. The dampness allows the paper fibers to stretch slightly without breaking while being embossed.
- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold on the left. Cut 4⅞"x6⅜" Butterfly Garden yellow floral paper. Cut 4½"x6" aqua cardstock, spritz lightly with water, and insert into the embossing folder with the damp side facing the indented design. Emboss in the machine, then trim to 3¾"x5". Mat on teal cardstock with 1/16" borders, then glue centered on the floral paper.
- Punch out the 2⅞" yellow circle die cut and remove the nibs, then glue to the embossed panel, ⅜" from the top. Cut out the “laugh, smile,…” sentiment and punch a hole in each end. Cut two 3½" ribbons and thread one through each hole. Foam tape the greeting to the circle label, then glue the ribbon ends to the back. Glue the constructed front centered on the card.
- Punch out the remaining Butterfly Garden die cuts shown and remove the nibs. Stamp “best friends” on the banner label and foam tape it to the front at the lower right. Glue the circles, then foam tape the remaining die cuts as shown. Make a 4-loop bow and tie the center with thread. Glue to the greeting on the left end, then glue a ⅝" button to the center. Tie a thread bow and glue to the button. Place the rhinestones as shown.
- For the inside: Cut 5"x4¾" Butterfly Garden yellow tiles paper and mat the 5" edges on teal cardstock with ⅛" borders. Glue centered on the inside. Punch out the Butterfly Garden die cuts shown and remove the nibs. Cut and emboss another aqua cardstock panel as before. Cut 3½"x2¼" from the embossed panel and glue behind the circular frame, then glue both centered on the inside.
- Cut out the sentiment and glue to the embossed panel center. Glue the teal tile die cut to the sentiment at the lower right, then glue a ½" button to the center. Tie a thread bow and glue to the button. Glue and foam tape the tiny flowers to the sentiment at the upper left. Knot the remaining ribbon, trim the ends, and glue to the frame at the upper left. Place rhinestones as shown.