- For the frame: Remove the frame insert and set aside. Lightly sand the frame front and edges and wipe off the dust. Place the frame face down on the back of the Ooh La La striped paper and trace around the outer and inner edges. Cut out the paper, then glue it to the frame, using double-sided tape on the corners for extra hold. Lightly sand the inner and outer edges.
- Cut 7¾"x1" Ooh La La pink paper and mat the long edges on cardstock with 1/16" borders. Wrap gray ribbon across the strip, ⅛" from the bottom, and glue the ends to the back. Glue the strip to the frame, ½" from the bottom.
- Stamp the two girlfriends images shown onto watercolor paper. Use the pencils to color them to compliment the frame’s colors. Dip the paintbrush into water and tap off the excess. Paint over each section of the colored image, blending the pencil colors. Let dry, then cut out the images.
- Punch out the Ooh La La die cuts shown and remove the nibs. Glue the flowered label on the lower left corner, then foam tape the back-to-back girls to the left end. Foam tape the flower die cuts and place the Dazzles™ flowers and leaves as shown. Knot the remaining gray ribbon together with the pink ribbon, trim the ends, and glue just right of the label.
- Glue the 2¼" flower cluster die cut to the upper right corner, then glue the 1" pink flower die cut and foam tape the girls as shown. Foam tape the ⅝" flower die cut and place the Dazzles™ flowers and leaves around the girls as shown. Trace the frame insert from step 1 onto the back of your photo, cut out, then insert the photo into the frame and bend the prongs in place.