- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold on the left. Cut a piece of the hammered silver to fit the card front and glue it in place. Cut a 4¾” x 6¼” piece of the black/silver foil and glue it centered on the card front.
- Cut a 3¾” x 4¼” piece of black lace and mat it on silver. Glue it to the card front, positioned as shown. Cut a 5” x ¾” strip of silver paper. Adhere a 5” length of the Dazzles flower border down the center. Glue the strip across the card, near the bottom edge of the black lace.
- Lift the dragonfly off the backing and snip off the antennae. Set the antennae back on the backing for now. Adhere the dragonfly to silver holographic paper and cut it out. Adhere the 1¾” flower in the upper right corner of the lace, then glue the dragonfly as shown. Position and attach the antennae.
- Adhere the ½” flower to black/silver paper and cut it out. Adhere foam tape to the back of it, then attach it to the flower center. Add a crystal to the center, then more crystals to the larger flower as shown. Adhere “hello” above the border.
- For the inside: Print the two sentiments from the CD onto white paper and cut them out. Mat both on black lace paper, then on black/silver foil, varying the mat widths as shown. Glue one to the inside front and one to the inside back. Add silver stickers to the outer corners as shown.