- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold on the left and trim it to 4½” x 6½”. Cut a piece of the floral corners foil to cover the front, positioning the flowers in the lower left corner with a sprig of blossoms extending toward the top and one toward the right side. Don’t glue it to the card yet.
- Cut a 3” x 4” piece of the pink flourishes and round the corners with the corner chomper. Mat it on silver. Position the pink piece on the flowered piece. Note how much of the two flower sprigs need to be cut around so the pink piece will fit under the flower edges. Remove the pink piece and use the knife to cut around both flower sprigs. Glue the pink piece in place with the flower edges overlapping the pink edges.
- Cut a 5½” piece of the 1” wide pomegranate trim. Apply pink cream chalk over the trim and wipe off the excess. Adhere the trim over the card as shown, wrapping the ends to the back. Cut a very narrow strip of silver backing off the long edge of the Dazzles sheet. Adhere it through the center of the trim.
- Remove the 3¾” Dazzles cross from the backing and adhere it to the purple area on the floral corners sheet. Cut it out and add foam tape to the back. Adhere it to the pink flourishes piece. Add silver bead stickers to the cross and the strip of silver as shown. Glue the constructed front to the blank card front, then round the corners of the card with the chomper.
- For the inside: Cut a 4” x 5½” piece of the floral corners paper and round the corners. Print the sentiment in purple on white, then mat it on pink and silver, varying the mat widths as shown. Glue it to the floral paper. Adhere a 1½” cross to the purple area of the foil paper and cut it out. Glue it at the top of the sentiment as shown.