- Open each of the two cards and place out flat on your cutting mat side by side, with the insides facing up. Trim 1/8" from the right side of the card on the left, and 1/8" from the left side of the card on the right. Place one trimmed panel over the other and glue them together. You should now have a card with 3 panels. Use your ruler and the back (dull side) of your knife to score a line down the center of each of the side panels and fold back on the scored lines. Pull the card closed so the flaps meet at the center to form the card front.
- Cover each front flap with Tiny Flowers Foil, trimming edges even with the flaps. Cut a 1 3/8" blue textured paper square and cut in half diagonally. Glue the resulting triangles to the top corners on the card front. Cut a 5"x3/8" blue paper strip and cut in half. Add border sticker across the pieces then glue even with the bottom edge of each panel. Trim sides as needed. Add corner stickers to blue triangles at the top corners.
- Attach a large heart sticker to blue paper and trim around the edges. Repeat for a 1" heart sticker. Attach a 2 1/8" heart sticker to green vellum, then white cardstock and trim around the edges. Repeat for a 1/2" heart sticker. Stack the hearts together from largest to smallest with foam tape. Center the heart stack on the card front. Glue the left side only to the left panel.
- Cut a 1 1/4"x3/4" white rectangle and trim the corners to create a tag shape. Cover with green vellum and trim evenly. Mat on blue leaving a thin border. Glue the tag to the left panel of the card front, as shown. Cut around "Hi" on the Gold Greetings Dazzles™ sheet. Use your knife to lift away the sticker material surrounding the words, and the small portions inside the letters. Use the transfer sheet to remove the sticker from the backing, then apply it centered on the tag. Add a tiny heart sticker to the end of the tag.
- Cover the inside center panel with Tiny Flowers Foil. Cover side inside panels with green vellum. Back a 2 1/8" heart sticker with blue paper and trim around the edges. Glue centered to the inside. Use the transfer sheet to attach "Thinking Of You" to blue paper. Trim to a rectangle and mat on green vellum. Add tiny heart stickers at sides and glue centered to the inside below the heart.