- Trim 1/2" from both ends of each card. Now glue the card backs together for a fold on each side. Now open each and transfer the lattice pattern (inside back cover, Susan's Journal of Paper Engineering Secrets) on each fold; cut each and fold alternating chevrons in the same direction, either downward or upward.
- Glue foil paper centered on the card front. Cut a 3 ¼" purple textured square and mat with white. Stamp the swirl over the green flower, then layer with a blue flower and blue star sparkle brad and zot to center of the purple square. Glue centered to the card front.
- Stamp "happy birthday!" on white, trim to a rectangle and mat on purple. Embellish with brads and glue across the card front, 1/2" from the bottom.
- Inside the card: Cover the second panel with foil paper. Stamp "congratulations!" on white, mat on purple, and glue across the purple/blue tag. Glue angled to the second panel. Zot a green flower and brad to the top of the tag.
- Cover the inside with purple paper and a strip of foil paper. Stamp swirls across a pink tag, and words across center. Embellish with brads and a flower, as shown.
Click to view large image