- For the first tag: Copy and size the “gratitude” sentiment to 3" wide. Print on white paper, trim, and glue to a green tag. Place jewel Dazzles™ as shown.
- For the second tag: Copy and size the “special thanks” greeting to 2¾" wide. Print one on white paper and one on Nona’s Garden tan swirls paper. Trim both, then glue the sentiment printed on white paper to the 4" brown tag. Place jewel Dazzles™ as shown. Set aside the second sentiment for step 6.
- For the third tag: Copy and size “how kind of you” to 1¾" wide. Print on Nona’s Garden tan swirls paper and trim. Ink the edges and glue to a 3" pink tag. Place jewel and corner Dazzles™ as shown.
- For the fourth tag: Copy and size “can't thank you enough” to 1 7/8" wide. Print on white paper, trim, and glue to a 3¾" brown tag. Place jewel Dazzles™ as shown. Stack the tags and tie together with ¾" wide green taffeta ribbon, making sure it's loose to allow the “pages” of the tag book to be turned.
- For the envelope: Cut Nona’s Garden pink dots paper to cover the lower flap, and Nona’s Garden text paper to cover the upper flap. Ink the edges and glue. Cover the front and back with Nona’s Garden tan roses paper, inking the edges before gluing. Glue the envelope closed.
- Mat the sentiment from step 2 on Nona’s Garden brown swirls paper with 1/32" borders and glue centered on the envelope front. Stack a 1" light pink flower over a 1½" dark pink flower and secure with a brown brad. Glue to the sentiment at the upper left corner, then place jewel Dazzles™ as shown. Insert the tag book in the envelope. Wrap pink sheer swirls ribbon around the upper flap and tie in a bow on the front just under the flower petals.