- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold at the top, then trim 1" from the lower front edge. Cut a 6½"x 4¼" cardstock and trim the lower edge with the scallop-edged scissors. Glue to the front. Cut a 6¼"x3¾" Nona’s Garden brown swirls paper. Follow the manufacturer’s directions for punching the stars evenly spaced along the lower edge. Glue centered on the card.
- Cut a 6½"x1" Nona’s Garden text paper, ink the edges, and mat the long edges on cardstock with 1/8" borders. Scallop both borders and glue 1" from the upper edge. Trace and cut two #4 rounded stars from Nona’s Garden pink dots paper and one from Nona’s Garden tan swirls paper. Trace and cut a #3 basic star from Nona’s Garden pink dots paper. Ink all the edges.
- Punch two small squares and one large square from Nona’s Garden tan swirls paper. Ink the edges, then glue the squares and stars to the card as shown. Knot a 10" ribbon in the center with a knot on each side, 2½" from the center. Glue a knot to each star, looping the ribbon across the front as shown. Trim the ends.
- For the inside: Cut Nona’s Garden brown swirls paper to fit the inside, then punch a stars border along the upper long edge. Glue a 6½"x1" cardstock piece behind the stars, then glue the constructed piece to the inside. Stamp “just a note” and a star on Nona’s Garden text paper, trim to 1 7/8"x 3/8" and ink the edges. Mat on cardstock with 1/32" borders, then glue to the lower right.
- Cut a 6"x2¾" Nona’s Garden tan swirls paper, ink the edges, and glue below the border. Trace and cut a #4 rounded star from Nona’s Garden pink dots paper. Ink the edges and stamp “thinking of you” with two stars on it. Glue as shown. Knot each end of a 6" ribbon and glue along the right edge as shown.