- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold at the top. Cut 6¼"x4¾" Handmade Memories quilt paper and glue centered on the front. Punch one edge of a 6½"x1" Handmade brown paper and glue along the lower edge of 6½"x1¼" cardstock. Cut 6½"x½" Handmade Memories stripes paper and glue to the cardstock, leaving a 1/16" wide upper mat.
- Follow the template directions to make a heart pocket with Handmade Memories pink paper and fold. Cut a second heart shape from Handmade Memories green paper and glue inside the pocket to line it. Glue the pocket tab in place. Punch a border in 4"x¾" cardstock and glue along the upper edge of the pocket, wrapping the ends to the back. Mat the pocket on cardstock with 1/16" borders, then glue to the strip, ¾" from the left end. Glue ribbon across the strip, over the pocket and glue the ends on the back. Glue the strip and pocket to the card as shown.
- Cut a 9" length of tulle and sew a running stitch along one long edge. Pull the thread ends to gather the tulle and tie to secure. Tuck the gathered edge in the pocket and glue to secure. Trace and cut the small heart from Handmade Memories stripes paper, then mat on cardstock with 1/16" borders. Computer journal “babies are heaven sent” and “bundle of joy” on Handmade Memories green paper. Trim “babies are…” to 1⅛"x¾", mat on cardstock with 1/32" borders, and foam tape to the heart. Trace the tag around “bundle of joy” and cut out. Mat on cardstock with 1/32" borders, then glue to the ribbon as shown. Tie a bow and glue over the tag, then place the Dazzles™ as shown. Tuck the small heart in the pocket.
- For the inside: Cut 4¾"x3¼" Handmade Memories quilt paper and mat on brown dots paper with ¼" borders. Wrap ribbon across the upper left corner, gluing the ends on the back. Tie a 3" ribbon in the center and trim the ends. Trace the large heart shape onto Handmade Memories pink paper, cut out, and mat on cardstock with 1/16" borders. Glue as shown, tucking it under the ribbon. Computer journal the sentiment on Handmade Memories green paper and trim to 3"x1⅝". Mat on cardstock with 1/16" borders and glue as shown. Trace and cut a small heart from Handmade Memories stripes paper and mat on cardstock with 1/16" borders. Glue the heart and place the Dazzles™ as shown.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Handmade Memories Paper Pack (link)
- White cardstock (link)
- Playful Pockets template (link)
- Heart MixEms Dazzles™ (link)
- 18" of ¼" wide pink/cream gingham ribbon (link)
- White Tulle (link)
- Dotty Border Geared punch (link)
- Sewing needle, white thread
- Foam tape (link)
- Adhesive (link)
- 5"x6½" white card & matching envelope (link)