- For the front: Open the card out flat and fold the sides in to meet at the center. Trim to 5"x5½". Cut 4¾"x5¼" Handmade Memories green paper, then cut in half vertically. Glue one half to each front panel, leaving a ⅛" border around the outer edges. Cut 3¾"x3¾" Handmade Memories striped paper. Place the 3"x2¾" frame, 4" of a 3/16" border, and four corner Dazzles™ on the craft sheet. Tap the white ink pad over the Dazzles™ until they look white-washed and let dry.
- Place the border along the left edge of the striped paper and trim the ends. Place the frame vertically in the upper right corner. Wrap ribbon across the paper, ⅝" from the bottom and glue the ends on the back. Mat on white cardstock with 1/16" borders. Follow package directions to punch and assemble the “Cherish” papier tole piece, using just #2, #3 and #5. Glue to the striped paper, then glue the constructed panel to the left front flap as shown. Knot a 4" ribbon and glue just right of the heart, then place the corner Dazzles™ as shown.
- For the inside: Cut 5"x5½" Handmade Memories stripes paper and glue to the inside. Cut 3¾"x2¼" Handmade memories pink paper and mat on Handmade Memories brown paper with ¼" borders. Mat on cardstock with 1/16" borders. Ink the circle and two corner Dazzles™ with white as before and place on the pink paper as shown. Stamp “you lots” and a heart in brown on the blank papier tole banner, then foam tape piece #4 to it, offsetting the banners as shown. Glue to the circle Dazzle™ then glue the sentiment centered on the inside.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Handmade Memories Paper Pack (link)
- White cardstock (link)
- Lacy Frames Scrapbooking Dazzles™ Black (link)
- Handmade Treasures Foil Papier Tole die cuts (link)
- Love small stamp set (link)
- 8" of ¾" wide pink/brown dotted sheer ribbon (link)
- StazOn® Timber Brown ink pad (link)
- StazOn® Opaque White ink pad (link)
- Craft Sheet (link)
- Foam tape (link)
- Adhesive (link)
- 5"x6½" white card & matching envelope (link)