- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold at the top and cover the front with cardstock. Cut 6¼"x4¾" Kaleidoscope blue squares paper and ink the edges brown. Knot the ribbon and wrap it over the paper, 1" from the left edge, gluing the ends on the back. Glue the paper centered on the front. Cut two ¼" wide Dazzles™ borders to 4¾" long and place back-to-back left of the ribbon as shown. Cut two 4¼"x3" Kaleidoscope yellow papers and ink the edges toffee. Use the stamps with all three inks to make the papers resemble postcards, then glue to the front as shown, tucking the left edges under the ribbon.
- Place a 3" Dazzles™ frame on Kaleidoscope blue houndstooth paper and a 2" frame on green paper. Stamp “especially for you” in brown in the green frame, then foam tape it to the blue frame. Stack and glue to the lower right. Cut a 12"x1½" tulle length and use the needle and thread to sew a running stitch along one long edge. Pull up the thread ends to gather the tulle into a circle and tie to secure. Use tape to attach the circle above the ribbon knot, then tape a flower in the center. Carefully pull the center off another flower and glue as a bud extending right. Insert two pins from the upper right, hiding the sharp ends in the ribbon knot.
- For the inside: Cut 7"x4½" Kaleidoscope pink checked paper and punch a border in the right edge. Fold 1" of that edge forward. Glue centered on the inside. Cut 5½"x3⅞" Kaleidoscope yellow paper and ink the edges toffee. Stamp the rose cluster in rouge and place a ½"x3⅞" border Dazzle™ as shown. Tuck the paper under the folded edge and glue.
- Stamp a small rose cluster and “thank you” in brown on Kaleidoscope green paper, then place the Dazzles™ frames shown over them. Cut around the edges. Place the lacy frame Dazzle™ on Kaleidoscope houndstooth paper and cut around the edges. Glue the blue and rose frames and foam tape the framed sentiment as shown. Cut two 1½" tulle circles and glue over the frames as shown. Place a small circle Dazzle™ on the remainder of the flower from step 2. Cut the head off the remaining pin and glue to the center, then use tape to attach the flower to the tulle.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Kaleidoscope Double-Sided Paper Pack (link)
- Brown cardstock (link)
- Lacy Frames Scrapbooking Dazzles™ Black (link)
- Noteworthy stamp set (link)
- 8" of ¾" wide brown crepe ribbon (link)
- Pink Tulle (link)
- Dark Brown Fluid Chalk ink pad (link)
- Rouge Fluid Chalk ink pad (link)
- Toffee Fluid Chalk ink pad (link)
- 5mm ivory pearl stickers (link)
- Camille Florets paper flowers (link)
- Floral Border Geared punch (link)
- Sewing needle, ivory thread, 3 pearl-headed straight pins
- Wire cutters (link)
- ½" Ultra Clear tape (link)
- Adhesive (link)
- 5"x6½" white card & matching envelope (link)