- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold at the top and trim to 5"x5". Cover the front with black cardstock. Cut 4¾"x4¾" Red Velvet border paper with the border on the left and glue centered on the front. Punch out the 4¼" circular label die cut with the center intact and remove the nibs. Mat on black cardstock with 1/32" borders, then glue centered on the front.
- Stamp the owl on the label center in Black. Stamp it again with Black on brown, tan, and white cardstocks. Cut out the body from brown, the face from tan, and the eyes from white cardstock, then glue the pieces in that order on the stamped label, matching the edges. Use the template to trace and cut two F4 hearts from Red Velvet red paper and mat on black cardstock with 1/32" borders. Glue to the front, overlapped as shown.
- Punch out the 3"x1" label die cut, remove the nibs, and stamp “hoot hoot hooray” on it with Black. Foam tape it at the lower right. Punch out two small flowers and a tiny butterfly die cut and remove the nibs. Glue the die cuts near the label and place rhinestones as shown.
- For the inside: Cut 5"x2¾" Red Velvet houndstooth paper and mat the long edges on black cardstock with ⅛" borders. Glue across the inside center. Use the template to trace and cut a W1 and H1 heart from Red Velvet red paper. Mat each on black cardstock with 1/32" borders.
- Cut out an oval blank label and print “Happy Valentine’s Day” on it. Stamp both hearts in Red as shown. Glue the large heart and the label to the inside, overlapped as shown, then foam tape the small heart on the large heart. Punch out two small flower and a tiny butterfly die cuts and remove the nibs. Glue the die cuts and place rhinestones as shown.