- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold on the left and cover the front with black cardstock. Cut 4⅝"x6⅛" white paper. Cut the following Red Velvet papers: 1¾"x6⅛" floral, 1⅜"x6⅛" black dotted, and 1½"x6⅛" tan text. Glue the strips side-by-side on the white paper and trim any excess.
- Punch out the Red Velvet green and red border die cuts and remove the nibs. Glue to cover the “seams” as shown and trim the ends. Mat the pieced paper on green cardstock with 1/16" borders. Punch out the 2"x1¼" green tag and the 1¾"x¾" green label die cuts and remove the nibs. Stamp “an old-fashioned hello” on the label.
- Cut a 4" and two 2" ribbons and set aside. Thread the 7" ribbon down through the right end of the label, up through the left, then down through the tag hole. Add foam tape to the back of the label near the left end, but don’t adhere yet. Glue the tag to the pieced paper, ¼" from the left edge and 1⅜" from the top. Glue the ribbon ends to the back of the pieced paper, then glue the paper centered on the black cardstock.
- Trace the circle pattern, cut from green cardstock, and stamp the telephone in the center. Punch out the 4⅜"x4⅜" frame die cut and remove the nibs. Glue the green circle centered behind the frame, then foam tape the frame to the front, slipping it under the label and ribbon. Adhere the label’s foam tape in place.
- Punch out the black swirl, flower swirl, and red button die cuts and remove the nibs. Glue the swirl below the label, then thread a 2" ribbon onto the button and foam tape it below the swirl. Glue the flower swirl at the lower right. Add thread to each button and use tape to secure to the card as shown. Knot the 4" ribbon, trim the ends, and glue to the label on the left end.
- For the inside: Cut 1¾"x6½" Red Velvet striped paper and glue next to the fold. Punch out the 3⅜"x3⅜" and the 2½"x1½" label die cuts and remove the nibs. Stamp the typewriter on the large label and “you’re my type…” on the small label. Glue the large label to 3⅝"x3⅝" black cardstock then glue to the inside as shown. Glue the remaining green border die cut along the left edge, then foam tape the small label over it as shown. Punch out the green/black button and two tiny flower die cuts and remove the nibs. Thread the 2" ribbon on the button and foam tape it to the lower right. Glue the flowers to the small label.