- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold on the left and cover the front with Red Velvet black dotted paper. Cut 3¼"x4¾" Red Velvet red paper and mat on tan cardstock with 1/16" borders. Glue centered on the front. Cut 1¼"x6½" Red Velvet striped paper and mat the right long edge on red cardstock with a 1/16" border. Glue to the front, ¾" from the fold.
- Die cut the narrow border from tan cardstock, trim to 6½" and glue along the left edge of the striped border. Punch out the 3"x4" heart, green label, a 1⅜" green flower, a tiny butterfly, and three small flower die cuts and remove the nibs. Stamp “love” on the green banner with swirls along the edges, then glue it and foam tape the heart over it as shown.
- Stamp the large heart on tan cardstock and cut out with a ⅛" border. Mat on black cardstock with 1/32" borders, then foam tape to the front, overlapping the large heart as shown. Glue and foam tape the flowers and butterfly as shown, then place pearls in the centers.
- For the inside: Cut 4"x5¾" Red Velvet text paper, mat on black cardstock with 1/16" borders, and glue centered on the inside. Cut 1¼"x6½" Red Velvet striped paper and mat the long edges on red cardstock with 1/16" borders. Glue near the fold. Die-cut a narrow border from tan cardstock, trim to 6½" and glue to the border as shown.
- Stamp two large hearts on tan cardstock, cut out with 1/32" borders, and mat on black cardstock with 1/16" borders. Stamp the cake on tan cardstock, then trim to 1⅞"x2½". Mat on black cardstock with 1/32" borders, then on red cardstock with ⅛" borders.
- Stamp the cake on Red Velvet red paper, text paper, and the tan background of the border paper. Cut the bottom layer from text paper, the top layer from the border paper, and the center layer and banner from red paper. Stamp “best wishes” on the banner, then glue the cut pieces to the matted cake. Glue the large hearts and cake as shown. Punch out a 1" butterfly and three small flower die cuts and remove the nibs. Glue the die cuts and place pearls as shown.
Click here for the Spark saver!