- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold at the top and cover the front with black cardstock. Cut 6¼"x4¾" Red Velvet text paper. Cut out the blank green label and cut in half. Glue half to the text paper at the upper right and wrap the straight end under the edge, then glue the paper centered on the front.
- Cut 5¼"x1¾" Red Velvet striped paper and mat on black cardstock with 1/16" borders. Glue extending from the left edge, ¾" from the bottom. Place a Dazzles™ border across the striped paper, extending off the right end. Cut 2½"x4" Red Velvet red paper and mat on black cardstock with 1/16" borders. Glue vertically, ⅞" from the left edge.
- Punch out the green circle and red/black button die cuts and remove the nibs. Foam tape the circle to the red paper, extending off the right edge. Place the “joy” banner Dazzles™ on Red Velvet border paper and cut out. Foam tape to the striped paper and place the Dazzles™ ornament overlapping it as shown.
- Place the Dazzles™ “a special day” label on Red Velvet border paper and cut out. Mat on red cardstock with 1/32" borders, then foam tape to the circle center. Thread the ribbon onto the button, then foam tape it overlapping the label as shown. Place a Dazzles™ decoration on the green label, then place the rhinestones as shown.
- For the inside: Cut 5"x3½" Red Velvet border paper with the flowers at the lower left and mat on red cardstock with 1/16" borders. Glue to the inside, ⅛" from the left edge. Cut 1⅝"x5" Red Velvet striped paper and glue along the right edge. Fold the straight end under ¼" on the leftover label half from step 1 and glue as shown.
- Punch out the 4½"x2⅝" frame die cut, remove the nibs, and back it with Red Velvet houndstooth paper. Glue at the upper right. Cut a Dazzles™ diamond border in half and both extending from the side edges and across the frame. Punch out the “celebrate” and a 1½" butterfly die cuts and remove the nibs. Mat the label on black cardstock with w/32" borders. Foam tape both to the frame as shown. Place a Dazzles™ decoration on the half-label, then place the rhinestones as shown.