- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold on the left. Cut 4¾"x6¼" Lemonade Stand green floral paper and glue centered on the front. Punch out the gold oval die cut and remove the nibs. Draw stitches around the inner white edge with the pen, then glue it centered ½" from the bottom. Cut 1¼"x5⅝" Lemonade Stand green tiles paper and draw stitches along the edges. Mat on white cardstock with 1/32" borders then glue ⅜" from the right edge.
- Trace the pattern and cut three hexagons from yellow cardstock. Draw stitches along the edges of each, then mat on green cardstock with 1/32" borders. Stamp a tall gift in one and short gift in a second, both with Yellow ink. Stamp a Yellow bow and the greeting with Guacamole in the third. Glue the gifts and foam tape the greeting as shown.
- Punch out the tan label and cut in half. Glue half at the upper left, 1" from the top. Punch out the other die cuts used here and remove the nibs. Glue and foam tape the die cuts and place the rhinestones as shown. Knot a 3" ribbon, trim the ends, and glue to the flower on the tan label.
- For the inside: Cut 5"x3¼" Lemonade Stand green tiles paper and mat the long edges on green cardstock with ⅛" borders. Glue centered on the inside. Cut 1¼"x6¼" Lemonade Stand green floral paper and mat on green cardstock with 1/16" borders. Glue ½" from the right edge. Punch out the green/yellow rectangle and tan butterfly die cuts and remove the nibs. Glue the rectangle to the center.
- Stamp the greeting with Guacamole on the remaining tan label half then glue as shown. Knot a 3" ribbon, trim the ends, and glue to the tan label top. Cut out the sentiment and foam tape to the rectangle center. Cut a hexagon from Lemonade Stand tan paper, draw stitches, and mat on green cardstock as before. Stamp the short gift on the hexagon with Guacamole, then glue as shown. Glue the butterfly and place the rhinestones as shown.