Designer’s Tip: The Lucky 8 punch I used for this page is designed to create a shaped paper from a 6" square; however, I've used it to make decorative corners on a 12"x12" paper.
- Trim the coral cardstock to 11¾"x11¾" and glue centered on the black cardstock. Trim the white cardstock to 11½"x11½" then follow the punch package directions to punch just the corners. Glue centered on the coral cardstock.
- Trim the photos to 5"x3½". Mat one on black cardstock with 1/16" borders, then on coral cardstock with ⅛" borders. Mat the other photo on yellow cardstock with 1/16" borders, then on black cardstock with 1/32" borders. Glue the first photo on 6"x5½" Lemonade Stand blue floral paper, placing it near the upper edge. Mat on coral cardstock with 1/16" borders.
- Glue the second photo on 6⅛"x5¼" Lemonade Stand green tiles paper, placing it near the upper edge, then mat on green cardstock with 1/16" borders. Wrap yellow ribbon below the photo and knot 2" from the left edge. Punch out the yellow/red circular label and pink swirl die cuts and remove the nibs. Position the die cuts and the photos as shown and glue.
- Punch out the pink border, large green label, and blue/yellow label die cuts and remove the nibs. Glue the border below the photos, then place Dazzles™ diamonds on it as shown. Journal on the blue/yellow label and glue centered at the bottom, then glue the green label above and right of it.
- Back the Dazzles™ sunburst label with yellow cardstock, trimming along the label edges. Place it over the green label at the lower right. Place the Dazzles™ banner flags on the various Lemonade Stand papers, trim the edges, and glue in a banner below the border on the left end. Back the Dazzles™ clustered flags with various Lemonade Stand papers, trim along the edges, then place the cluster as shown.
- Punch out the remaining die cuts shown here and remove the nibs. Foam tape the button on the swirl and the 1⅝" pink flower on the green label as shown. Glue the remaining die cuts, then place small Dazzles™ and rhinestones as shown. Cut four 3" green ribbons, knot each, and glue to the banner. Cut and knot a 3" pink ribbon and glue to the button. Cut the blue/tan label die cut in half, journal on each half, then glue overlapping the photos as shown.
Click here for the Scoop saver!