Click to view a larger image
- Cut the blue flower/butterfly paper into an 11 ½” square and glue to the pink cardstock mat. Glue a 2 ½” wide strip of green dot to the left, 5/8” from the side.
- Place the large flowers on the green border, one near the top and one near the bottom. Sprinkle flock directly on flowers and tap off the excess. Cut the center flowers from the sheet, sprinkle with yellow glitter, peel off sheet and adhere to the center of the pink flowers. Repeat with centers and use white flocking.
- White daisy: Adhere the medium daisies to white cardstock and flock white. Cut out and foam tape to the border. Scratch away small amount of flocking at the center and adhere pink glittered centers. Foam tape the white flowers to the page.
- Cut around small flowers on the backing sheet and sprinkle each with pink or yellow glitter. Peel off sheet ad adhere to the border. Place glittered centers and foam tape a small pink flocked daisy at the center of one.
- Mat the 5”x7” photo with both pink and white cardstock. Adhere 3 pink flocked hearts to the lower right. Glue to the page. Mat a 2”x3” photo with white and foam tape to the upper right. Journal and print onto white.