- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold at the top. Cut a 6¼” x 4¾” piece of the blue dot paper, but don’t glue it to the card yet. Cut a 1 3/8” x 6¼” piece of the teal/blue tiles paper. Cut a ½” x 6¼”piece of the pink roses paper, then scallop one long edge. Glue it as a mat on the right edge of the tiles piece. Glue the tiles piece along the left end of the dots piece.
- Carefully adhere a double stick rickrack border vertically centered on the tiles piece and trim the ends. Sprinkle pink flocking on it, then rub the flocking into the adhesive to cover it completely. Glue the constructed front centered on the blank card front.
- Cut a 2” x 2½” piece of tiles and a 3” x ¾” piece of the blue stripes from the border paper. Glue the narrow piece on the tiles piece, making a package with a lid. Cut a 2½” square of the pink roses and a 2¾” x 3/8 ” piece of the dark pink patterned paper. Glue them together to make a second package with a lid.
- Cut two 3/8 ” x 2¼” strips of the Humungo adhesive and place them on the teal and blue package positioned as shown to be ribbons. Use the scalloping scissors to cut a ½” x 2¼” strip of the adhesive. Adhere it vertically onto the pink package.
- Trace and cut two bows from the adhesive and adhere them to white paper. Apply blue flocking to the adhesive on the blue package and to one bow. Apply pink flocking to the pink package and one bow. Shake off the excess flocking and glue the packages to white paper. Glue the bows in place. Cut out the packages leaving a narrow matting on them. Glue the packages to the card front, positioned as shown.
- Stamp “happy birthday” on the dark pink patterned paper and cut it out. Mat it on teal tiles and on white. Add foam tape to the back and adhere it to the card as shown.
- For the inside: Cut a 2¼” x 5” piece of the blue border paper and glue it to the inside back along the left edge. Print out the sentiment in blue on white. Mat it on teal tiles, then on pink roses. Glue it to the inside back as shown.
- Make another package, this one with a 2” x 1¼” box from dots and a 2¼” x ½” lid. Add a ½” x 1½” blue flocked ribbon and a flocked bow to the package. Glue it to the inside at the lower right.