- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold on the left. Cover the card front with dark lavender papre. Cut a 4¾” x 6¼” piece of the purple flowered paper. Cut a 3½” x 2” piece of the purple striped paper and mat the upper and lower edges with mint. Glue it to the flowered piece 5/8” from the upper edge as shown.
- Trace and cut a 3½” circle from the green flowered paper. Mat it on lavender, then use the scalloping scissors to trim the edge. Glue the circle overlapping the striped piece as shown. Cut a 3¼” x 2¼” piece of the striped paper and mat the upper, lower, and left edges with mint. Glue it to flowered piece, ½” from the lower edge as shown.
- Adhere one scalloped double-stick Dazzles border to the green dots paper. Add dark pink glitter to the border, “scrubbing” the glitter into the surface of the border firmly. Trim the border to 3/8” wide, then cut it in half. Glue one strip to each striped piece as shown.
- Repeat with a scroll double-stick border on the green dots paper, using the lavender glitter. Cut the border to ¾” wide and mat it on plain lavender. Glue it vertically to the flowered piece, positioned as shown. Glue the constructed front centered on the lavender card.
- Print the greeting in dark gray on mint and trim it to 2” x ½”. Mat it on purple flowered and on lavender. Add foam tape to the back and adhere it to the card front as shown. Trace and cut the 2-leaf pattern from green dots. Mat it on mint. Stack a medium burgundy sheer flower, a rose velvet bling flower, a large burgundy sheer flower, and the paper leaves. Secure them together with a pink brad, then glue the stack as shown.
- For the inside: Print the sentiment in gray on mint. Mat it on plain lavender, purple flowers, and green dots, varying the mat widths as shown. Stack a sheer burgundy blossom on a rose velvet flower and attach to the sentiment with a brad. Glue the sentiment centered on the inside back.