- For the card front: Cut the card to 4½” x 6” and turn it with the fold at the top. Cut a 5¾” x 4¼” piece of the pink/white lilies paper and glue it centered on the blank card front.
- Cut a 4” x 3” piece of pink/white stripes and a 2” x 3½” piece of the white/pink sprigs paper. Mat both on solid pink. Glue the stripes and sprigs pieces near the right end of the card, placed as shown.
- Stamp “best wishes” four times on the solid pink and add white embossing powder. Heat the powder, then cut the strip to ½” wide. Mat it on white, then glue it across the card front, positioned as shown. Trim the ends even with the card edges.
- Adhere the largest double heart from the Dazzles sheet to pink paper, keeping the two hearts together. Sprinkle it with the pink embossing powder. (Because the powder has sparkles in it, there’s no need to heat emboss the heart. And the heat could warp and melt the plastic base for the adhesive heart.) Glue the heart over the rectangles and strip as shown. Tie a shoestring bow with the white dotted sheer ribbon and glue it at the left side of the heart.
- For the inside: Cut a 6” x 3½” piece of the lilies paper and mat the upper and lower edges with the pink stripes. Glue it centered on the inside back. Print the sentiment in brown on the sprigs paper then trim it to 4” x 2¼”. Mat it on pink, then glue it positioned as shown.
- Separate the smaller double heart and adhere both pieces to solid pink. Also adhere a 7/8” heart to pink. Add pink embossing powder to all three hearts, then cut them out. Glue them around the sentiment as shown.