- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold at the top. Cut a 6¼” x 4¾” piece of the yellow daisies paper and glue it centered on the card front. Trace and cut out the patterns for the carriage.
- When cutting the carriage top from the patterned paper, place it on the lacy border paper with the lace along the left edge. Cut the carriage bottom from the lavender checks and the remaining patterns from the pink checks. Punch out two pink circle wheels and insert a heart brad in the center of each.
- Add humungo adhesive to the front of the heart and cut it out. Cut a strip of seven hearts from the Dazzles border sheet and place them in the center of the carriage rim. Sprinkle dark pink glitter over all the hearts and scrub it in to the adhesive for the best coverage. Shake off the excess.
- Mat the carriage top on white, but only mat the top edge. Mat all the other pieces on white, including the glittered heart. Put the pieces together, creating the carriage and glue in place on the card front.
- Tie a shoestring bow and glue it to the carriage handle. Punch out the “baby girl” die cut and mat it on pink checks, then on white. Add two mini brads to it and glue it to the card front as shown.
- For the inside: Cut a 6¼” x 4¾” piece of the yellow daisies paper and glue it centered on the inside back. Print the sentiment in purple on the pink checks. Mat it on lavender checks and glue it 1” from the bottom edge.
- Cut a 6½” length of the border die cut, positioning the words as shown. Insert a heart brad in the center flower and glue the border along the fold. Punch out the bottle die cut and glue it near the sentiment as shown.