- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold at the top and cut it to 6½” x 4½”. Cut a 6¼” x 4¼” piece of the green circles paper and glue it centered on the card front.
- Cut a 6½” x 1” piece of the stripes paper and mat it on orange. Glue it across the center of the card front. Use the border system and punch to punch a line of stars across the lower edge of the front. Position the punch so the lowest star is about 1/8” from the lower edge.
- Trace and cut two small and one large star from yellow checks paper. Cover the front of each star with Humungo adhesive. Remove the protective covering and place a piece of white mesh on top of the adhesive. Replace the protective covering and cut out the stars.
- Remove the covering and discard. Sprinkle yellow glitter over all the stars and scrub it into the surface with your fingers to make sure all the adhesive is completely covered. Shake off the excess glitter, then mat each star on white paper. Cut apart a lime and an orange set of felt candles. Cut two orange candles to 1¾” tall and glue one to each small candle. Glue a full-size lime candle to the large star then glue the stars on the striped border as shown.
- For the inside: Cut a 6¼” x 1½” piece of the yellow checks and mat the upper edge with blue/yellow dots. Print the sentiment in blue on white and cut it out. Mat it on blue, green circles, and orange, varying the mat widths as shown.
- Glue the sentiment to the inside back near the fold. Glue the border below it so it shows behind the punched border when the card is closed. Glue a lime and orange candle as shown.