- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold at the top. Open it and cut away 1” from the lower front edge, then cover the front with dark brown paper. Cut a 6 1/8” x 3 1/8” piece of the teal circles paper and mat it on white. Glue it centered on the card front.
- Trace and cut the cloud from white. Cover the front with Humungo adhesive and cut around the cloud shape. Cover the cloud with the white flocking, scrubbing it into the adhesive firmly. Shake off the excess and glue the cloud centered on the card front.
- Trace and cut the bear pieces from tan and brown textured papers: the ears, muzzle, and tail are cut from the burlap texture and the rest from the tan canvas textured paper. Mat all the pieces on dark brown. Glue the pieces together to make the bear. Use the pen to draw the eyes, mouth, and stitches on the bear. Glue the bear to the cloud.
- For the inside: Print the greeting and sentiment in dark brown on the tan textured paper. Mat the greeting (“A new Baby Boy!”) on dark brown, then on white. Cut a 6½” x 1½” piece of the brown stripes and mat one long edge with teal textured paper. Glue the greeting centered on this piece as shown, with two brads on each side. Glue this border to the inside back along the bottom edge.
- Mat the longer sentiment on dark brown, then on teal textured paper. Glue it to the inside back, centered above the border.