- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold on the left. Open the card and cut ¾" off the right front edge. Cut Heritage rust tapestry paper to cover the front and ink the edges brown. Ink the edges of the tan tag brown. Knot two 4" lengths of ¾" wide ivory crepe ribbon together and insert the long ends through the tag hole. Glue the tag to the tapestry paper as shown. Glue the ribbon ends to the paper, wrapping the ends to the back and gluing. Glue the tapestry paper to the front.
- Punch out the foil drawer handle papier tole pieces. Stamp “special delivery” on piece #1 in black. Assemble the pieces with foam tape between the layers, then glue to the front as shown. Punch out and assemble the lock papier tole piece with foam tape. Hang the lock on the drawer piece as shown, placing a layer of foam tape under it to secure.
- For the inside: Cut Heritage border paper to cover the inside with a lacy edge on the right. Ink the edges brown and glue. Trace and cut the banner pattern from Heritage striped paper and ink the edges brown. Knot one end of a 4½" brown/ivory dotted ribbon. Thread the unknotted end through the hole on the brown tag. Glue the ribbon and the upper edge of the tag to the banner as shown, wrapping the ribbon end to the back. Glue the banner and tag to the inside as shown. Punch out the keys papier tole die cuts and stamp “happy birthday” in black on the blank tag. Assemble the layers, then glue to the tag, hanging off the ribbon knot.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Heritage Paper Pack (link)
- Vintage Hardware Foil Papier Tole die cuts (link)
- 20 Classic Tags die cuts (link)
- Heritage ribbon set (link)
- Noteworthy stamp set
- StazOn® Jet Black ink pad (link)
- StazOn® Timber Brown ink pad (link)
- Foam tape (link)
- Adhesive (link)
- 5"x6½" white card & matching envelope (link)