- Cut the green paper to 5"x6 1/2". Cut the orange plaid paper to 4"x5 1/2". Ink the edges of both.
- Tuck the end of the orange ribbon behind the top of the plaid paper. Glue the paper to the center of the green paper, and tuck the other end of the ribbon under the bottom of the green paper. Zot™ a bow to the top of the piece of ribbon. Attach the entire piece to the card front.
- Attach a rose Dazzle™ to vellum. Trim the vellum to a rectangle and mat with yellow paper. Secure the vellum to the yellow paper with orange mini brads. Color in the blooms and leaves of the stickers with chalk.
- Foam tape the rose block over the ribbon, as shown. Print a greeting on a yellow label and add mini brads to either end, foam tape it under the rose block.
- For the inside: Cut a 3 1/2" strip of orange plaid paper, ink the edges and glue it to the right edge. Attach a rose Dazzle™ to vellum and trim to a rectangle. Mat with green paper and secure the vellum with green mini brads. Color in the blooms and leaves with chalk.
- Trim piece of ribbon and Zot™ it down the orange plaid paper. Zot™ a bow at the top. Foam tape the rose block over the ribbon. Print a greeting on a green label, add green mini brads and foam tape it under the rose block.