- Open the folder and lay it face folder side down and cover the flap and first two panels with lavender dot border paper. Trim the paper even with the surface.
- Decorate these two panels with Dazzles™ backed with light blue dot paper. Glue a folded blue ribbon length to the back of a 1 1/2”x1” journaling rectangle. Layer blue silk flowers and a lime green Great Big Brad with a small butterfly at the center. Secure the flower to the surface.
- For the 3rd panel: Adhere a large butterfly Dazzle™ directly to the white surface and color with colored pencils. Cut thin strips of lavender paper and glue to the top and bottom of the panel and adhere small lengths of the Dazzle™ border.
- For the 4th panel: Decorate with a 2 1/4'x2” photo matted with lavender paper, leaving 1/4” wide border. Journal on a lavender strip and glue under the photo with a Dazzle™ border.
- Turn the folder over so that the files are now facing up. Mat another 2 1/4”x2” photo with lavender paper and adhere small butterfly stickers directly to the photo. Attach to the first panel. Glue a journaling strip and length of Dazzle™ border below and a knotted length of pink ribbon under the photo.
- For the 2nd panel: Cover the back of the folder with lavender paper, covering the prongs from the Great Big Brad on the opposite side. Glue a photo to the folder pocket and trim the photo even with the pocket edges. Adhere small butterflies to the photo. Make a small tag with a matted photo and a ribbon length for the pull.
- For the 3rd panel: Journal sentiments or a special poem onto lavender paper. Cover the panel with paper and adhere the border Dazzles™ at the top and bottom.
- For the 4th panel: Cover the back of the folder with lavender paper. Make a tag from a small photo, placing a folded ribbon length on the back for a pull. Adhere a small butterfly sticker to the photo. Attach a large butterfly sticker to the front of the folder pocket and color with colored pencils.