- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold at the top and cover the front with gold paper. Cut a 6¼” x 4¾” piece of the tulips paper. Cut a 2” x 4¾” piece of the red swirls paper and trim one long edge with the scalloping scissors.
- Cut a ¾” x 4¾” strip of the pink/red stripes paper, then mat the right long edge with gold. Glue the strip to the red piece, positioning it close to the scalloped edge. Glue the red piece to the tulips piece, ¾” from the right end.
- Cut the tulip sticker to 4¾” long and mat it on red swirls. Adhere “happy Valentine’s Day to the sticker center, then add the heart near the right end. Adhere a swirl sticker to the left end. Glue the matted sentiment to the center of the tulip piece.
- Cut a 5½” piece of metallic red ribbon and glue it to the tulip piece, positioned as shown. Glue the constructed front centered on the gold card front. Add three gold hearts to the ribbon and one to the center of the heart sticker.
- For the inside: Cut a 6½” x 3/8” strip of the red swirls paper and mat it on gold. Glue it across the inside back, 1” below the fold. Mat the tag sticker on gold and glue it to the inside back. Knot a 3” ribbon length and glue it at the tag top. Adhere a heart sticker to the tag, then add a gold heart to the center and one on each end of the red strip.