- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold on the left. Cut a piece of the blue patterned paper to fit the card front and glue in place.
- Cut a 4¾” x 6¼” piece of the yellow/blue flowered paper, avoiding the border. Cut a 2” x 6¼” piece of the stripes paper and glue it along the right long edge of the flowered piece. Cut a ½” x 6¼” strip each of the green tiles and the blue patterned papers.
- Glue the blue strip behind the green strip, extending 1/8” on the left long side. Glue both strips along the left long edge of the stripes piece.
- Stamp and emboss “thanks” on the flowered area near the upper left corner. Cut a 6¼” length of the Dazzles border and adhere it through the center of the green strip. Glue the constructed piece centered on the blue card front.
- Adhere the 2½” long swirled flower Dazzle to blue paper and cut it out. Pierce holes at the gold dots on the flower, then follow the diagram on the back of the package to stitch the flower. Adhere a ¾” and a 3/8” flower onto yellow, cut them out and stitch the ¾” flower.
- Cut a 3” x 1¾” piece of the green paper and mat it on the top, bottom, and left sides with blue paper. Glue the large stitched flower to the green piece. Glue the ¾” flower in the upper left corner and the tiny flower at the end of the large swirl. Glue this piece to the front, positioned as shown. Add gold pearls to the card as shown.
- For the inside: Cut a 5” x 3½” piece of the border paper with the border on the left end. Mat the top and bottom edges with the striped paper. Print the sentiment in brown on ivory, then mat it on blue. Glue the sentiment to the border and then glue it centered on the inside back.