- For the card front: Cut the card to 5” square and turn it with the fold on the left. Cut a 4¾” square of the green/lavender daisies paper.
- Cut a ¾” x 3” strip of the blue/yellow stripes paper Cut a 3” length of the gold Dazzles border and adhere it to the stripes. On the back, mark the center of the strip then fold both ends down, bringing the upper edges to meet at the center mark and making a triangular shape. Turn the triangle over and slip it over the upper right corner of the daisies piece. Glue. (See the drawing)
- Cut a 2¾” x 2½” piece of the stripes paper and mat the top, bottom, and right edges with white. Cut a 2” length of the Dazzles border and adhere it near the center of the stripe, beginning at the left edge.
- Cut a 2¾” square of the blue/lime diamonds paper and mat it on white. Adhere the Dazzles cupcake platter in the center. Add a cherry and strawberry near the base.
- Glue the striped piece along the left edge of the daisies piece, about 1¼” from the bottom edge. Glue the cupcake piece over it, positioned as shown. Add the “celebrate” Dazzles and the three hearts to the striped piece as shown. Glue this constructed front centered on the blank card.
- For the inside: Cut a 3” x 5” piece of the green/lavender daisies paper and glue it vertically centered on the inside back. Cut a 4¼” x 2¾” piece of the diamonds paper. Use a 2½” x ¾” strip of the stripes and a 2” piece of the border to make another corner. Slip it on the upper right corner of the diamonds piece and glue to secure.
- Print the sentiment in purple on the green daisies paper. Adhere a strip of the gold border along the lower edge, then mat the sentiment on white. Glue it centered on the diamond piece. Add a cupcake and a candle near the sentiment as shown.