- For the card front: Cut the card to 4” x 6½” and turn it with the fold at the top. Cover the front with black. Cut a 6¼” x 3¾” piece of the red dots paper. Cut two 6¼” x ¼” strips of pink mesh. Glue one along each long edge of the dots paper.
- Cut a 6¼” x 2” piece of the red suede paper. Cut two 6¼” pieces of the Dazzles border and adhere one along each long edge of the suede. Glue the suede piece across the center of the dots piece, then glue it centered on the black card front.
- Adhere three cupcakes to the pink mesh and cut them out. Punch out two squares of the splats paper and adhere a small cupcake to each square. Mat them on black. Adhere the tall cupcake to the red splats, then cut it to 1½” x 2¼”. Mat it on black. Use foam tape to adhere the three cupcakes to the suede paper, adding an extra layer of foam to the center cupcake.
- For the inside: Cut a 6½” x 1½” piece of red suede and glue it centered across the inside back. Cut a 5” x 3½” piece of the dots paper and adhere two ¾” wide strips of the mesh along each end. Glue this piece centered over the suede.
- Print the sentiment in red on white, then cut it out. Mat it on red splats, then black, varying the mat widths as shown. Glue it centered on the dots piece, then add Dazzles around it.
- For the envelope: Use the template to make a standard envelope from the dots paper. Fold the envelope on the fold lines and glue the flaps in place. Punch a cupcake in the point of the closing flap. Cut a 1¼” square of black and glue it behind the cupcake.
- Cut a 1” x 5¼” piece of the stripes and glue it to the envelope front, near the left end. Cut a 3/8” x 5¼” strip of the mesh and adhere it along the right side of the stripes piece.
- Punch three cupcakes in the splats paper and cut them into 1¼” squares. Mat them on black, then glue them evenly spaced over the stripes. Add two small Dazzles hearts between the cupcakes as shown.