- For the card front: Cut the card to 5” square and turn it with the fold at the top. Cut a piece of the lavender textured paper to cover the front and glue it in place. Cut a 4¾” square of the purple floral paper and glue it centered on the lavender.
- Use the pens to color the eggs in the basket, then wipe away most of the ink with a tissue. Adhere the basket to lavender vellum and add a 5/8” egg at the lower right. Cut the vellum to 2¾” x 3¼” and glue it to the front, ¾” from the right edge.
- Cut a 1” x 5” strip of the purple/teal plaid paper and mat the long edges with lavender vellum. Glue it to the card front vertically, just overlapping the basket slightly.
- Adhere a bunny to blue vellum, then cut it to 15/8” x 17/8”. Glue it to the strip, positioned as shown. Adhere a small butterfly to lavender vellum and cut it out. Glue it to the strip near the top.
- Make two bows, one with ¼” wide lavender sheer ribbon and one with 1/8” wide lavender sheer ribbon. Glue the large bow to the basket and the small bow to the bunny.
- For the inside: Adhere “Happy Easter” to blue vellum, then cut it to 3” x 2½”. Mat it on purple plaid, then on lavender vellum, varying the mat widths as shown. Glue it centered on the inside back, then adhere a small basket and a 1” egg as shown.
- For the envelope: Cut a 7” x ¾” piece of the purple floral paper and glue it along the lower front edge of the envelope. Cut and glue a 7” x ¼” strip of the plaid along the lower edge, over the floral paper. Cut a narrow strip off the long side of the Dazzles backing and adhere it along the upper edge of the plaid strip.
- Cut a 1½” x 4½” piece of the plaid and mat one long edge with purple vellum. Glue the piece along the left end of the envelope. Adhere a Dazzles tulip with a 1¾” length of the grass border over the stem and a butterfly above it as shown.
- For the closing flap, cut a 4” x 4” x 5¼” triangle of the plaid paper (use the plaid lines to cut the longest side of the triangle). Mat the long edge with lavender textured paper, then glue it to the flap. Add a 3/8” wide strip of purple vellum and a narrow strip of the Dazzles backing, along with a butterfly as shown.