- For the card front: Position the card with the fold on the left and cover the front with silver. Cut a 4½” x 6” piece of the green border paper and mat it on lavender. Cut a 3” x 4” piece of stripes and mat it on lavender. Glue it to the green piece, aligning the mat edges on the right. Glue a 6” piece of the lavender twill across the lower area of the stripes and secure the ends at the back.
- For the corner: Cut a 6” x 1¼” strip of the pink dots. Mat one long edge with light blue and glue a 5” length of twill across the center. On the back, mark the center. Fold the ends in and down, with the upper edges meeting at the center of the strip and creating a triangular pocket. Turn the piece over and slip this corner onto the upper left corner of the green piece. Glue it in place, then glue the constructed front centered on the silver.
- Cut a 2½” x 3” piece of the pink dots and mat it on blue. Adhere the 3” cross and one of the fleur-de-lis to gold paper and cut them out. Glue the cross to the pink dots piece. Position it over the stripes and twill and mark the position of the twill on the dots edge. Use the punch to cut a half-circle at that position.
- Use foam tape to adhere the cross to the card. Knot a 3” piece of twill and trim the ends. Glue it positioned in the cut out half-circle. Glue the fleur-de-lis to the twill on the corner piece. Add gold pearls to the cross and the fleur-de-lis. Print “He is risen!” in black on blue, cut it out, and mat it on lavender. Glue it to the front as shown.
- For the inside: Print “Happy Easter” in black on blue and cut it out. Mat it on pink dots, then on stripes, varying the mat widths as shown. Glue it centered on the inside back. Adhere two more crosses to gold and cut them out. Glue them to the sentiment and add pearls as shown.