- For the card front: Place the card with the fold on the left. Cut a piece of the orange border paper to fit the card front and glue it in place. Stamp “thinking of you” with a butterfly on each end onto a 3¼” length of the stripes border art. Mat it on olive, then glue it to the lower right area of the card front.
- Use the pens to color the large butterfly base green, the medium wings pink, and the small wings blue. Blot off the excess, but not too much. Use two large glue dots to adhere the butterfly base to the card front, positioned as shown. Make sure the glue dots are near the center to allow the wings to extend off the paper a bit.
- Fold the remaining two sets of wings in half. Use two small pieces of foam tape to adhere the pink wing set on the base, keeping the foam tape near the center. Glue the center of the blue set to the center of the pink wings, allowing the wings to extend upward.
- Color small flowers and two corner pieces with the pens, referring to the photo. Adhere the flowers to the border circles and the corners to the card front corners. Add crystals to the flowers and corners. Add a strip of three citron crystals to the center of the blue wings.
- For the inside: Cut a 1½” x 6½” piece of the flowered paper. Add a peach vellum mat on the right long edge, then add a slightly wider striped mat along the same edge. Glue the strip near the fold on the inside back.
- Print the sentiment in dark green on orange textured paper and cut it out. Mat it on green vellum, then glue it centered on the inside back. Color flowers and tiny butterflies and a dragonfly, then adhere them as shown. Add crystals to the Dazzles as shown.