- For the folder front: Cut a piece of the butterfly border paper to fit the front of the folder. Adhere a 2½” daisy to gold mesh and a 1¾” daisy to copper. Cut them out then layer the copper over the gold with foam tape. Glue the daisies to the front piece near the upper left. Add one of the loopy stems below it.
- Adhere a 1¼” daisy to copper and a ¾” flower to gold. Cut both out and layer as before. Glue them to the front piece at the lower right. Cut a stem from the edge of the Dazzles background and adhere it below the daisies. Adhere a ¾” gold daisy at the lower left with a cut stem below it. Glue the constructed front to the folder front. Trim the upper right corner with the chomper to round it. (The leaves will be added later.)
- For the inside of the folder, behind the pockets: Cut two 4”x 5½” pieces of the brown/pink dots paper and glue them in place behind the pockets. Punch a 10” border in the pink textured paper, then trim it to ½” wide. Cut the border in half and insert tan textured paper strips into each piece. Glue the borders along the upper edges of the pink/brown pieces and trim the ends even with the outer edges. Glue the flaps in place to secure the pockets.
- For the fronts of the inside pockets: Cut two 3¾” x 3 1/8” pieces from the border paper and glue them in place. Adhere various daisies to the two metal mesh pieces, using the photo as a reference, and cut them out. Use foam tape to stack a pair of blossoms for each flap. Glue the daisies to the flaps, positioning them as shown.
- Cut a stem for each flower from the edges of the gold backing. Add leaves. Some of the leaves are “innies” cut from around the removed leaves (learn about “innies” on the Dazzles package back). Add 3mm and 5mm gold pearls to the daisy centers. Add leaves and gold pearls to the flowers on the folder front, too.
- For the pink tag: Cut out the tag. Stamp “happy birthday” on it. Adhere a ¾” daisy to copper mesh and cut it out. Add it and four more daisies around the words, dotting the “i” with the tiny daisy. Cut a 4” ribbon length, fold it and glue it to the tag. Insert a brad over the fold, then mat the tag on brown. Add gold pearls to the flower centers.
- For the brown tag: Cut out the tag. Print the sentiment in brown on the tan swirls paper and glue it to the tag. Cut out one of the 2” daisy innies and adhere it to the pink swirls paper. Cut it out. Glue it to the right end of the tag and trim off half the daisy. Glue the remaining piece to the lower left end and trim it even with the tag edges.
- Adhere a 1½” daisy innie to the brown/pink dots paper and cut it out. Glue part to each of the pink half-daisies and trim the excess. Cut a 5” ribbon length, fold it and glue it to the tag. Add a brad over the fold, then mat the tag on ivory cardstock. Tuck the tags into the pockets.
- For the folder back: Cut a piece of the tan swirls paper to cover the back and glue it in place. Use the chomper to trim the corner.