- For the card : With the card open, score ½" and 1" on each side of the center fold. Accordion-fold on the score lines to create two ½" upright sections inside the card. On the outside, glue the folded sections together to secure. Turn the card with the fold at the bottom.
- For the front flap: Trace and cut the flap from cardstock. Score on the fold line and crease. Cut Bountiful green tapestry paper to cover the flap, positioning the scallop design along the upper edge. Ink the edges. Wrap ribbon around the flap and tie in a bow near the left end. Glue to the cardstock flap, then glue the folded section to the inside back so the flap folds over the card front. Place Dazzles™ as shown.
- For the front: Cover the front with Bountiful hydrangeas paper and ink the edges. Trace a C2 heart with the C3 heart inside it onto Bountiful red tapestry paper. Cut out the open heart and ink the edges. Mat the outer edges on black cardstock with 1/16" borders. Cut a 4½"x1" Bountiful pink tapestry paper, trimming the left end in a “V”. Ink the edges and mat on black cardstock with 1/16" borders. Slip the right end through the open heart, then glue the banner and heart to the front as shown. On the banner, stamp “love” and place Dazzles™ as shown.
- For the inside: On a pink label, stamp “mad about you” and place Dazzles™ as shown. Glue to the left end of the first folded section. On a purple label, stamp “love you” and place Dazzles™ as shown. Glue to the center of the second folded section. Cut a scalloped Dazzles™ border in half lengthwise and place half on each folded section as shown, piecing as needed.
- Cut Bountiful purple stripes paper to cover the inside back, ink the edges, and glue. Trace and cut a C2 heart from Bountiful red tapestry paper and an H5 heart from Bountiful pink tapestry paper. Ink the edges and mat each on black cardstock with 1/16" borders. Glue the hearts and a green label to the inside as shown. Stamp “I'm yours” and place the Dazzles™ as shown. Thread a 3"x1/32" black cardstock strip through the button’s holes, glue the ends on the back, then glue the button to the small heart.