Designer’s Tip: Remove the nibs from the punched pieces with scissors before gluing.
- For the card front: Cut the card to 5"x5", turn with the fold on the left, and cover with cardstock. Cut 4¾"x4¾" Chocolate-Dipped red paper and glue centered on the black. Punch out the 3½"x2½" Chocolate-Dipped oval label die cut and mat on cardstock with a 1/32" border. Glue vertically to the card as shown. Punch out the Chocolate-Dipped blue circles border die cut and trim to 5¼". Mat on cardstock, cutting the edges close to the border edges as shown. Tie tan ribbon around the border, 1½" from the left end, then glue the border to the card, 1¼" from the bottom.
- Punch out the Chocolate-Dipped brown swirl die-cut and glue as shown. Place the 2⅝"x1⅜" Dazzles™ frame on Chocolate-Dipped green paper and cut around the edge. Glue to the border, just right of the ribbon. Cut out the Chocolate-Dipped “get well soon” greeting and mat on cardstock with 1/32" borders, then foam tape to the frame.
- For the inside: Cut 3¼"x3⅜" Chocolate-Dipped blue paper and mat on cardstock with 1/16" borders. Glue centered on the inside. Cut out the Chocolate-Dipped “sending well wishes…” sentiment and apply glue to the back. Position the 2⅞"x1¾" Dazzles™ frame vertically near the left edge of the blue paper, but before pressing in place, slip the sentiment under the left edge of the frame as shown. Press both in place.
- Punch out the Chocolate-Dipped brown swirl die cut and glue as shown, tucking the end under the sentiment. Knot a 3" red ribbon and glue to the swirl. Punch out the Chocolate-Dipped red button die cut. Cut the sides off a 3" tan ribbon and fray the edges. Thread it in the button and knot at the front. Foam tape the button as shown.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Chocolate-Dipped Artful Card Kit (link)
- Black cardstock (link)
- 18 Nested Frames Dazzles™ Black (link)
- Chocolate-Dipped Satin ribbon set (link)
- Foam tape (link)
- Adhesive (link)
- 5"x6½" white card & matching envelope (link)