Designer’s Tip: Remove the nibs from the punched pieces with scissors before inking and gluing.
- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold at the top and cover with cardstock. Cut 6¼"x4¾" Chocolate-Dipped border paper and ink the edges. Glue centered on the front. Punch out the Chocolate-Dipped heart frame, floral heart, blue butterfly, brown scalloped button, and small blue flower die cuts. Ink the edges. Tie two 3" ribbons around the frame at the upper left and trim the ends. Stamp “special delivery” extending off the right edge of the floral heart. Glue the frame and floral heart to the front near the left side, offset as shown.
- Thread a ribbon onto the button, knot, and trim the ends. Cut out the Chocolate-Dipped “thanks a bunch” sentiment, then foam tape it and glue the button as shown. Foam tape the blue flower left of the greeting. Bend the butterfly’s wings upward slightly, then glue the body to the heart and tuck foam tape under the wings.
- For the inside: Cut 5"x4" Chocolate-Dipped green paper and ink the edges. Stamp the frame, “note worthy,” and corners as shown. Mat on cardstock with 1/16" borders and glue to the inside. Cut out the Chocolate-Dipped “I really appreciate…” sentiment and glue centered on the paper. Stamp “thank you” on Chocolate-Dipped border paper, trim to 1"x⅝" and ink the edges. Mat on cardstock with 1/32" borders. Punch out the Chocolate-Dipped parenthesis and green heart button and ink the edges. Stamp the cancellation mark and swirl end on the button. Tie ribbons to both as shown and trim the ends. Glue the die cuts and “thank you” as shown.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Chocolate-Dipped Artful Card Kit (link)
- Brown cardstock (link)
- Noteworthy stamp set (link)
- StazOn® Timber Brown ink pad (link)
- 12" of ¼" wide red sheer ribbon (link)
- Foam tape (link)
- 5"x6½" white card & matching envelope (link)