Designer’s Tip: Remove the nibs from the punched die cuts with scissors before gluing.
- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold at the top. Cut 6¼"x4¾" Spun Sugar green paper and glue centered on the front. Punch out the Spun Sugar pink frame, green tag, blue heart, and ⅞" orange butterfly die cuts. Temporarily place the frame on the front, ⅝" from the left edge, and trace the opening. Cut the opening slightly larger than the traced circle, then glue the frame in place.
- Wrap ribbon across the right end of the card 1⅞" from the top. Insert the ends through the tag and knot. Glue the tag in place next to the window. Cut out the Spun Sugar “happy birthday” banner, then glue the heart and the banner overlapping the tag as shown. Foam tape the butterfly to the banner and glue a rose below the ribbon knot.
- For the inside: Cut 5¼"x4" Spun Sugar tan paper and glue centered on the inside. Cut a 6½"x¾" blue strip from the Spun Sugar stripes paper and glue next to the fold. Punch out the Spun Sugar 2¼" pink flower and ¾" blue heart die cuts. Cut out the Spun Sugar “hoping your day…” sentiment and glue it and the small heart to the tan paper as shown. Glue the flower die cut centered behind the window, then glue a paper rose to the center.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Spun Sugar Artful Card Kit (link)
- 14" of ¾" wide pink crepe ribbon (link)
- Pink mini paper roses (link)
- Foam tape (link)
- Adhesive (link)
- 5"x6½" white card & matching envelope (link)