Designer’s Tip: Remove the nibs from the punched die cuts with scissors before gluing.
- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold on the left, then open it and trim ½" off the right front edge. Cut 4¼"x6¾" Spun Sugar blue paper and glue centered on the front. Trace and cut a banner from Spun Sugar green paper, then mat on white paper with 1/16" borders. Glue across the center front, aligning the straight end with the right card edge. Punch out the Spun Sugar large tan swirl, green swirl, ⅞" orange butterfly, and ⅝" circle die cuts. Foam tape the tan swirl to extend over the right front edge. Foam tape the green swirl on the tan swirl as shown.
- Cut out the Spun Sugar “get well soon” greeting and glue a folded 1½" tan ribbon under the left end. Glue and foam tape the greeting to the front, overlapping the swirl, then glue the butterfly as shown. Place the circle die cut on Spun Sugar pink paper near one corner and follow manufacturer’s directions to make an epoxy shape, centering the die cut in it. Glue to the green swirl and place the pearls as shown.
- For the inside: Cut 1½"x6¼" Spun Sugar striped paper and glue along the right edge, leaving ⅛" borders. Cut 3¾"x4" Spun Sugar tan paper and the “sending caring thoughts…” sentiment. Glue the sentiment to the tan paper, ½" from the right and top edges. Punch out the Spun Sugar brown swirl, blue snowflake, ⅞" blue butterfly, ⅝" circle and small pink flower die cuts. Glue the brown swirl along the left edge of the tan paper as shown and cut along the left edge of the swirl. Glue the paper centered on the inside. Glue the snowflake, butterfly, and flower as shown. Make an epoxy shape as before and glue to the snowflake. Tie a bow and glue below the shape, then place a pearl in the flower center.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Spun Sugar Artful Card Kit (link)
- White paper
- 10" of ⅜" wide tan satin ribbon (link)
- Scalloped Circle Shape Studio (link)
- Scalloped Circle Bubble Caps (link)
- 5mm ivory pearl stickers (link)
- Foam tape (link)
- Adhesive (link)
- 5"x6½" white card & matching envelope (link)