- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold on the left. Cut a piece of the lavender sprigs paper to fit the front and ink the edges. Glue the piece to the blank card front.
- Cut a 2” x 7” piece of the brown/lavender cardstock and crinkle it up. Flatten and crinkle it several times until there are many creases in the piece. Trim it to 1¾” x 6½”, then sand the edges and the crinkles on the brown side until lavender shows.
- Cut a 1” x 6½” piece of the purple striped paper. Glue it to extend from under the long right edge of the crinkled brown paper and ink all the edges. Glue this piece to the card front, aligning the right edges.
- Cut a 4” x 1¾” piece of the brown dots paper and round the corners on the right end. Mat it on stripes, round the corners, and ink the edges. Mat it again on lavender/brown cardstock, round the corners, and sand the edges. Note that the left end is not matted.
- Cut out the alphabet tiles for “hello” and glue them to the dots piece, overlapping the edges to make them fit. Punch a set of word tags from the cardstock and sand the edges of the 2” tag. Fold it and glue it to the right end of the dots piece. Secure a burgundy metal loop over the tag using the regular brad. Add a mini brad to each alphabet tile. Glue the dots piece to the front as shown, then tie a 3” length of lavender twill to the loop.
- For the inside: Cut a 4” square of sprigs, ink the edges and mat it on stripes. Ink the edges, then glue the piece centered on the inside back. Print the sentiment in dark brown on lavender, then mat it on brown dots. Sand the two 7/16” wide tags and add them to the sentiment, folding the ends to the back. Secure with mini brads as shown, then glue the sentiment to the sprigs piece.