- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold at the top. Cut a piece of the paisley paper to fit the card front, but don’t glue it yet. Distress the edges. Cut a 6½” x 1¾” piece of the cardstock and distress the edges. Cover the brown side with the mesh. Glue it to the paisley piece, ½” from the upper edge.
- Cut a 3” x 7” piece of the cardstock and corrugate it, making sure the brown side has the raised diamonds. Sand the top until the diamonds are blue. Cut a 6½” x 1¼” strip of the diamonds and set aside the rest for the inside. Distress the edges of this piece, then glue it across the center of the mesh.
- Cut a 7” and a 4” length of the blue/brown stitched ribbon. Thread one end of each length to the center of the 1¼” oval buckle and knot the ends. Thread a 7½” length of tan checked ribbon onto the buckle, behind the blue ribbon. Position the ribbons and buckle on the card front with the buckle center 2” from the left side. Glue dot the ribbons in place, wrapping the ends to the back.
- Print the greeting on tan cardstock and cut it to 3½” x 2¼”. Mat it on brown cardstock and distress the edges. Glue the greeting to the front, angled as shown. Add the super-sized star brad as shown. Glue the constructed front onto the blank card.
- For the inside: Cut a 2½” x 5” piece of the paisley and glue it along the left end of the inside back. Cut a 1½” x 5” piece of the mesh and adhere it along the left edge. Print the sentiment on tan and distress the edges. Mat it on blue/brown check and distress the edges. Glue it centered on the inside back.
- Cut a piece of the corrugated cardstock to 1” x 5” and distress the edges. Glue it along the left edge, overlapping the sentiment. Cut a 3” square of cardstock and use a bit of adhesive to attach the chipboard star to the blue. Sand the brown side until the star edges appear. Cut out the star and distress the edges. Glue it to the inside as shown.