- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold at the top. Cover the front with plain pink.
- Cut a 6¼” x 4¾” piece of the brown dots paper. Corrugate a 5” x 6” piece of the light pink whitewash cardstock, making sure the bubble design is raised on the white side. Trim it to 4” x 4¾” and sand it. Use the punch to add a border to a 2” x 6” piece of the plain pink. Trim it to 1” wide, then glue it to extend from under one 4” edge of the embossed piece. Glue the embossed piece to the right end of the dots paper. Glue the constructed piece centered on the pink card front.
- Print out the “BABY” alphabet tiles, making sure they’re 1” square. Cut four 1¼” squares of the cardstock and sand the edges. Glue the tiles to the cardstock squares, then mat them again on lavender. Glue the tiles across the card as shown.
- Print “Welcome” in dark gray on pink, then cut it to 2¼” x ¾”. Mat it on the brown dots paper, positioning it so only brown shows when the piece is trimmed. Mat it again on pink whitewash cardstock and sand the edges carefully. Add foam tape to the back, then adhere it above the tiles as shown.
- For the inside: Corrugate a 2½” x 5½” piece of the cardstock, then trim it to 2¼” x 5” and sand it. Punch a 5” long border from pink and glue it to extend from under the right long edge of the corrugated piece. Glue the piece to the inside back along the left edge.
- Print the sentiment in dark gray on pink, then mat it on the dotted paper. Glue it centered on the inside back.