- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold at the top and cover the front with the rose linen textured paper. Use the multi-shaper to punch along the lower front edge.
- Cut a 6¼” x 4” piece of the beige/pink flowered paper. Cut a 1¼” x 6¼” piece of the pink sprigs paper and mat the upper long edge with pink vellum. Glue this strip along the lower edge of the flowered piece. Glue the flowered piece to the card front, aligning the upper edge with the fold.
- Punch two pink and one white vellum cosmos flowers. Punch two white and pink vellum star flowers. Carefully curl the petals of each flower by gently pulling the edge of your closed scissors blades along each petal. (The same action as for curling ribbon, but very, very gently so the petals don’t tear.) Stack the flowers, alternating colors, with the star flowers on top of the cosmos. Secure with a pink embossed brad. Glue the flower stack to the front in the center of the sprigs piece.
- Punch six white paper and two rose linen paper pine branches. Use the glue stick to attach three white branches on each side of the flower as shown. Glue one pink branch on each side of the flowers, tucking it under the petals.
- For the inside: Cut a 5¼” x 4” piece of the sprigs paper and mat it on rose. Glue it centered on the inside back. Punch a scalloped border along one edge of a 7” x 2” piece of the beige/pink flowered paper. Trim it to 6½” x 1¼” and mat the scalloped edge with vellum. Glue this piece along the lower edge of the inside back as shown.
- Print the sentiment on the beige/pink flowered paper and trim it to 4½” x 2”, then mat it on vellum. Glue this piece to the sprigs, aligning the right edges. Punch two pink and one white vellum cosmos. Punch one white and one pink vellum star flowers. Stack the blossoms, alternating the colors and secure with a pink embossed brad. Glue the flower at the upper left of the sentiment. Punch and glue two rose and one white pine branch on each side of the flower, angled as shown.