- For the card front: Place the card with the fold on the left. Cut a piece of the rose leaf paper to fit the front and ink the edges. Glue it in place.
- Cut a 5½” x 3/8” piece of the brown/rose cardstock. Sand the edges. Cut two 5½” pieces of the pink rickrack paper trim and glue one extending from under each long side of the brown strip. Glue this piece across the card front, 1½” from the upper edge. Trim the ends even with the card edges.
- Cut a 5½” x ½” piece of cardstock and sand it. Cut a 5½” length of the rickrack and adhere it along the upper edge of the strip, on the front. Glue this piece along the bottom edge of the card and trim the ends even.
- Cut a 6” square of the cardstock. Place the rose stencil face down on a cutting mat and tape it in place to secure. Place the cardstock piece over it, brown side down, and tape it in place. Use the stylus to dry-emboss the cardstock. Because the paper and the stencil are both taped in place, you can lift the paper easily to make sure you’ve gotten all the areas embossed.
- Remove the embossed rose and sand the brown side. Carefully tear the edges near the rose, creating a 3¾” x 4” rectangle. Glue the rose to the card front as shown. Stamp “Thinking of you” on the rose colored side of the cardstock. Cut it to 1” x 7/8” and mat it on brown cardstock. Sand the edges, then glue it centered below the embossed rose.
- For the inside: Print the sentiment in brown on white. Temporarily glue the sentiment to brown cardstock to cut a narrow mat. Remove the sentiment and sand the cardstock, then glue the sentiment back in place.
- Glue the sentiment centered on a 4¼” x 2½” piece of the rose leaf paper. Mat it on rose cardstock. Adhere a 3½” length of rickrack trim along the left end and wrap the ends to the back. Glue the piece on the inside back as shown.