- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold at the top and trim it to 5½” x 5”. Cut a piece of the blue striped paper to fit the front and ink the edges. Glue it to the card.
- Cut a 4½” square piece of the blue paisley paper. Place it face down on the Top Score and emboss a zigzag line about 1” from one edge. Move the paper to emboss an identical line ½” away from the first. Trim it to 4” x 4½”, then trim away the paper close to the embossed line. Glue it to the card front near the left edge as shown.
- Cut a 3” x 6” piece of black/blue cardstock. Place it black side down on the Top Score and emboss a straight line vertically through the center of the piece. Emboss a zigzag line on each side. Turn the piece over and sand the black side. Carefully tear both long edges, pulling the piece you’re tearing away toward to create a blue edge on the embossed piece. Glue this piece as shown.
- Trace and cut a 2¼” x 3½” tag from cardstock. Emboss two zigzag lines near the right edge. Print out the greeting in dark blue on blue paper. Trim it and glue it to the tag. Add a blue brad to the top, then apply a rub-on on it. Glue the tag horizontally to the card front, tucking the end under the torn cardstock.
- For the inside: Cut a 3” x 4¼” piece of paisley and emboss two zigzag lines near the left side. Ink the edges and glue it on the inside back near the left edge. Tear a 1” wide strip of cardstock, 5” long. Glue it over the paisley piece.
- Print the sentiment in dark blue on blue paper and ink the edges. Mat it on black cardstock and sand the edges. Glue it centered on the inside back.