- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold on the left and trim to 5"x5". Cover the front with Bountiful burgundy paper, leaving the right edge unglued. Trace and cut the book plate and designer labels from Color Me gold floral paper. On the craft mat, press the pink ink pad repeatedly in an area the size of a label. Spritz water over it, then press the label face down into the ink. Remove the label. Clean the craft sheet, then repeat with purple ink. Press the label in the ink, then lift off and set aside to dry. Repeat for the second label.
- Trim the larger label to 3" long and mat on black cardstock with 1/16" borders. Glue to the card, centered on the upper edge as shown. Ink the card edges gold. Cut the ribbon in half and tie a shoestring bow in one end of a length. Glue across the card as shown, gluing the end under the paper on the right edge. Glue the paper in place.
- Trace and cut the small designer label from Bountiful red textured paper. Ink the edges purple. Mat on black cardstock with 1/32" borders. Stamp the small oval and “best wishes” in black on the label, then foam tape to the front as shown. Stack the flowers as shown and secure with the brad. Glue below the bow, then lightly brush gold ink over the petals.
- For the inside: Cut Bountiful pink tapestry paper to cover the inside, ink the edges gold, and glue. Cut a 5"x1" Bountiful burgundy paper, ink the edges gold and mat the long edges on black cardstock with 1/16" borders. Glue the left end to the inside, 1½" from the upper edge. Mat the label from step 1 on black cardstock and glue as shown. Tie a shoestring bow in one ribbon end and glue to the strip as shown, tucking the end under the right edge. Glue the strip to secure.
- Cut a vintage label from Bountiful red paper and mat on black cardstock with 1/32" borders. Copy and size the sentiment to 2¼" wide and print on white paper. Cut out and glue to the label center, then foam tape the label to the inside as shown. Round the corners on the right edges of the front and inside, then re-ink the edges as necessary.